Friday 9 September 2016

Phobias X HabitsX Obsessions



Hello guys! Been long you saw me *in Wande Coal's voice*
In order to serve you better, the blog had to undergo some maintenance  but we are back.....

So...... my beautiful portable Adeola of Portableisthenewhot tagged me on her post (you can view it here ) about phobias, habits and obsessions. I could totally relate to a lot of things that she talked about.

Lets just say this post is about getting to know my weird self a little. Shall we,...


Phobias

  1. Rats/Lizards/Cockroach and the likes.... 
Hmmmmm... I had to sigh on this because, forget all the packaging and fine girl oh, if a rat, cockroach or lizard should get close to me, i shall disgrace myself. There was this one time back in secondary school (p.s I was a tomboy.... lmaoo), it was time for breakfast (bread and stew/egg) and we had to like form a queue to collect our bread. suddenly I felt like a twig was caught in my pinafore at the back so I tried to remove it, lo and behold it was an AGAMA LIZARD!!!!! Choi! you need to see the way I screamed almost pulling off my clothes...... in that moment I forgot to form abeg but I still formed bad guy afterward, like nothing happened 

    2.  Driving....
I don't even understand this my driving wahala, Once I get behind the wheels, my chest will just be doing somehow. It is like writing exam oh. I actually wrote a post on this and how I am still trying to overcome it, which you can read here

    3.   Not Being As Successful As I Aspire To Be 
This is more or less my biggest fear in life. I sometimes have this feeling, that what if things don't turn out as you have planned. Don't get me wrong I am a christian, and my Bible tells me that the plans God has for my life are of good and not of evil to give me an expected end but sometimes we humans can do stuff that deviate from this plan and cause us problems.I am just afraid of failing and most times due to this too scared to try.

   4.    Any Form Of Public Speaking
I might be a talkative sometimes and all but I have a horrible case of stage fright. From class presentations back in school to any other scenario you can imagine. It like my brain just pauses when I face a crowd and my heart start doing a hundred heartbeats per 30 seconds. Even if I eventually speak, my voice comes out like I am crying and I start to jumble the whole thing 


Habits

  1. Facial Expressions
I have been told many a times by totally different unrelated people, that I have these weird but funny facial expressions I do when having a conversation. The funny thing about this is I don't even know when I actually do it, I think it is my way of reacting to the situation at that particular point in time. So this technically means I cant hide my reaction to BS and the likes..... not all the time though.


     2.  Queen Procrastinator!!
Sigh.. this is not a habit I am proud of oh, infact I need serious cane for this.
I can procrastinate for the whole of Ondo state (I am a proud Ondo lady), from writing blog posts to even waking up in the morning, it is that bad. I want to stop it and I am trying really hard to. So God help me I will

    3.   Smart Mouth
Sometimes I think I should shut up but i cant seem to.... Lmao. I have been told that I can be a bit smart mouthed. I mean you can't say nonsense to me and take a walk, noooo I have to say something oh and btw it wouldn't be nice. I have changed a bit now but the claws come out once in a while. I am still a very nice person despite this

4.     "I Will Call You Right Back"
A lot of us are familiar with this statement, when you probably have to cut a conversation short and you go "I will call you right back". The thing is I never call back, not because I do not want to, but I forget to. Sometimes I say it because I am probably tired of talking and do not want to sound rude- this happens on few occasions. We are all guilty of this at one time or the other



OBSESSIONS

1.       My Phone, Social Media and so on
I totally agree with Adeola on this one. I am on my Phone like every minute, checking for latest updates on Instagram and the likes. As a blogger it is almost a necessity because you have to promote your post, come up with new ideas to drive traffic and all, asides that it can also used to stalk...just saying 

2.     My Face and Makeup
I love my face and it annoys me that pimples even exist, like who did i offend really? So i am obsessed with my face and buying make up goes hand in hand. Like my makeup game is not so strong but I buy makeup as long as I see great reviews from trusted makeup artists. i literally have like three to four different concealers for just my brows oh ( ladies I am sure you can relate). I am just Obsessed with looking good i guess


So that's all about me, I hereby nominate Deedee of deedee's blog , Wunmi of TANG and Boro of Adeboro

Now it's your turn guys.....
Would love to find out what your phobias. habits, and obsessions 

7 comments:

  1. LOL I can relate to some of this especially the phobia for all crawling animals! NIce post dear & thank you for the tag, I would go work on my post.
    https://wumituase.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome wunmi. Can't wait to read your post

      Delete
  2. Lool! I so remember the tomboy days, and even though I haven't learned yet, I definitely have a driving phobia too😩😩
    Great Post dear.
    www.portableisthenewhot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool.... how time flies and people change. I am sure with time driving will be as easy as ABC. Thanks dearie

      Delete
  3. Lool! I so remember the tomboy days, and even though I haven't learned yet, I definitely have a driving phobia too😩😩
    Great Post dear.
    www.portableisthenewhot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lool @ I shall disgrace myself. I can be a smart mouth at times. I'm Ondo too high five. I've not even started driving lessons but it seems scary.
    Laitanbee Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaaaay Ondo girls are the prettiest... Hey sister girl.

      With time it will get better.

      Thanks for the comment

      Delete